Resume and Industry Awards
<< Back To Home Page
Product Manager, Head of Enterprise Development
Manager, Won Sequoia's "2012 Innovation Champion" award.
2011 - 2012
- Brought in well over a million dollars in new revenue.
- Led a team building a new CRM and marketing automation platform, integrating with legacy systems.
- Introduced real-time KPI reporting and KPI-based development incentives.
2008 - 2014
- Transformed a failed cafe into a thriving business.
- Built and led a team, developing and reopening a shuttered cafe and several new mobile food carts.
- Developed significant relationships with customers and vendors like Starbucks, Sysco, and others.
- Growth of 1600% in the cafe over historic data, with about a 50% profit margin.
- New food carts brought in an average of $2,000 per week, with 75% of that being profit.
- Training leadership roles including Playbook and the Coffee Master program, as well as training new employees at some of the nation's busiest stores in Portland and Sacramento.
Stand Up Placer 2013-2016
- Working at fundraisers
- Participating in events to drive public awareness
- Frequent business consulting
- Leading and implementing change in a corporate environment
- Providing excellent customer service
- Learning quickly in new environments