Database Administrator, Software Engineer April 2013 - June 2017
- Led a team building a proprietary web-based front-end for a legacy CRM.
- Developed marketing automation tools which brought in over a million dollars a year in new revenue.
- Developed audit automation tools.
- Developed KPI dashboards.
Intrapreneur September 2011 – May 2012
- Transformed a failed cafe into a thriving business with 1600% growth and a 50% profit margin.
- Developed relationships with customers and vendors like Starbucks, Sysco, and others.
- New food carts brought in an average of $2,000 per week, with 75% profit.
Leadership Roles, Customer Service 2008 - 2014
- Playbook Trainer: I led implementation of scalable labor algorithms in the Sacramento market.
- Coffee Master: I led my partners in product knowledge and identifying sales opportunities.
- Learning Coach, Barista Trainer: I trained new employees at some of the nation's busiest stores in Portland and Sacramento by developing customized employee development based on individual learning styles.
Burners Without Borders
Regional Co-Chair February 2020 - Present
- Lead an organization developing local disaster response and mutual aid efforts, particularly with regard to addressing the infrastructure needs of unhoused people in the Bay Area.
- Build and educate the public about solar power systems.
- Build and manage electrical microgrids for SF street events, Burning Man neighborhoods, and experimental communities across the country.
Sierra College Sociology Department
Internship August 2019 - December 2019
- Conducted complex meta-analysis of thousands of demographic permutations to identify which groups are most impacted by challenges affecting success.
San Francisco State University 2020-2021
- BA in Urban Studies and Planning with Minors in Philosophy, Racial Resistance Studies, Queer Ethnic Studies.
Sierra College 2017-2020
Highest Honors, Dean’s List, President’s Honor Roll.
- Associate’s Degrees in Computer Science, Sociology, Social Justice, Women’s Studies, LGBT Studies with Honors, Arts and Cultures, Behavioral Science.
Industry Awards and Certifications
- 2020 Merritt Community Capital: Merritt Scholarship, a presitigous scholarship for students working on affordable housing development and management.
- Red Cross Certified for CPR, AED, and First Aid
- FCC Certified for Radio Technology
- 2012 Sequoiua Equities Innovation Champion Award Winner