<< Back To Home Page
Full-Time at Sierra College AND Full-Time at American River College
- Completing IGETC and Assist.org articulation agreements to transfer and complete:
- Bachelor's in Computer Science at University of California at Berkeley
- Then complete a Master's in Business Administration at Stanford Graduate School of Business
- All other goals take a back-seat until I complete my MBA as quickly as possible.
Resume and Industry Awards
Product Manager, Head of Enterprise Development
Manager, Won Sequoia's "2012 Innovation Champion" award.
2011 - 2012
- Brought in well over a million dollars in new revenue.
- Led a team building a proprietary web-based front-end for their legacy FieldOne CRM.
- Created marketing automation tools which integrate with legacy systems.
- Built real-time KPI reporting tools and KPI-based development incentives.
2008 - 2014
- Transformed a failed cafe into a thriving business.
- Built and led a team, developing and reopening a shuttered cafe and several new mobile food carts.
- Developed significant relationships with customers and vendors like Starbucks, Sysco, and others.
- Growth of 1600% in the cafe over historic data, with about a 50% profit margin.
- New food carts brought in an average of $2,000 per week, with 75% of that being profit.
- As a Playbook Trainer, I led implementation of scalable labor algorithms in the Sacramento market.
- As a graduate of both Coffee Master programs, I led my partners in product knowledge and identifying sales opportunities.
- As a Learning Coach, I developed customized employee development regimens based on individual learning styles.
- As a Barista Trainer, I trained new employees at some of the nation's busiest stores in Portland and Sacramento.
- Event services including professional audio for events like the Sacramento Pride parade, bartending, greeting, etc.
- Web development and consulting.
- Frequent business consulting.
- Truly Full-Stack Software Engineering
- Frameworks: Wordpress, Bootstrap, JQuery (Working on Unity)
- Databases: MySQL, Microsoft SQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle PL/SQL.
- Operating Systems: Debian, FreeBSD, Ubuntu, Windows Server.
- Hypervisors: Xen, VMWare, VirtualBox.
- Cloud: Digital Ocean, Linode, Amazon Web Services, Google Compute Engine.
- Leading and implementing change in a corporate environment.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Learning quickly in new environments.