Resume and Industry Awards
<< Back To Home Page
Product Manager, Head of Enterprise Development
Manager, Won Sequoia's "2012 Innovation Champion" award.
2011 - 2012
- Brought in well over a million dollars in new revenue.
- Led a team building a new CRM and marketing automation platform, integrating with legacy systems.
- Built real-time KPI reporting tools and KPI-based development incentives.
2008 - 2014
- Transformed a failed cafe into a thriving business.
- Built and led a team, developing and reopening a shuttered cafe and several new mobile food carts.
- Developed significant relationships with customers and vendors like Starbucks, Sysco, and others.
- Growth of 1600% in the cafe over historic data, with about a 50% profit margin.
- New food carts brought in an average of $2,000 per week, with 75% of that being profit.
- Training leadership roles including Playbook and the Coffee Master program, as well as training new employees at some of the nation's busiest stores in Portland and Sacramento.
- Volunteer at most of their fundraisers and events.
- Frequent business consulting.
- Truly Full-Stack Software Engineering
- Frameworks: Wordpress, Bootstrap, JQuery. (Working on Polymer, Angular)
- Operating Systems: Debian, FreeBSD, Ubuntu, Windows Server.
- Hypervisors: Xen, VMWare, VirtualBox.
- Cloud: Digital Ocean, Linode, Amazon Web Services, Google Compute Engine. (Working on Firebase, Heroku)
- Leading and implementing change in a corporate environment.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Learning quickly in new environments.